Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TO BRAKE OR NOT TO BRAKE?

Has anyone used or know anything about the SMI DUO STAY IN PLAY ??
    I have seen some good reports in the past but has anyone used it ?? or know anything about it ?
    Still looking ... our problem is we change vehicles to tow & always have more than one... & don't want one of those on the floor in the towed things !!

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD

I just completed the install on my Air Force One system. Installing the TOAD components on my RAM was very straightforward, but did take up more time than I originally assumed. For a neat and secure install, you need to take your time and plan out your runs for wiring and tubing. The toughest part was getting the bus in the air and choosing the correct air lines to tap into. A friend, who is a heavy truck mechanic, helped me a ton. We put the drive wheels on his ramps, aired up the suspension and secured the chassis with jack stands. Without him, I would just not have had the confidence to cut into the air lines. We were able to find a nice compact location in the passenger side compartment above the drive and tag wheels to mount everything.