Thread: Original Bling or Bling knockoffs ??

matsprt Guest

Default Original Bling or Bling knockoffs ??

This past Saturday while walking around our park I come upon a late model XL 2 slide ALL BLINGED OUT TO THE MAX !! It was truly a kissing cousin to the Bling machines shown here from POG II.
    So the question becomes is this resident a POG knock off or did you Bling freak-a-zoids plagiarize an original ??
    I tried to get pics the next night, but alas they were all shut down. I'll be back in a couple of days and do some Bling snooping.

I can't speak for the others, but Fast Roger and I have originals. We will be copied by all wannabes.

Default Copy Cats?

Yes, there will always be Bling copy cats, but Jon is right on here, we are the pacesetters, we are to be feared!
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Default The King of Bling!

There is no doubt that Formerly Fast Roger has morphed into the King of Bling

But behind every great man, there is a driving force of some sort, there is no denying it!

Ben Guest

Breaking News: Fast Roger has traded in his Prevost for a Bling Bus:

Will the out-blinging ever end?

Default Bling on My Man

Ben: That is a Wow! That is definitely blinged out. Jon, JDUB and I are a few LEDS short of a load. Mango Help!

Hope you can get a fix on the Jake, I have the retarder on mine and the trip to Santa Fe, we went on to Phoenix via Flagstaff, by the time I got to the bottom of that run, I thought my tranny and brakes were cooked. But the Blingmobile recovered and did good after cooling abit.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

matsprt Guest

Default Blinged out update

You want to know how small the world is ??
    First things first, that blinged out bus I started this thread out with ?? It's a new Liberty !!
    The owner I find out is someone I know from San Diego, the bus I'm going to Fld to look at...it's his old bus. Heading out ot ODR this afternoon and will hook up with him this weekend...

Michael

Michael,
    Good luck, keep us posted..

matsprt Guest

Default Ugh !!

Danger, danger Will Robinson !!! Return to the spacecraft immediately !!

Well I went and saw the new bling Liberty. VERY BAD....I must at all costs keep the DW AWAY FROM THERE or I'm broke.

The good side is we talked extensively about his former bus. Sounds like it is solid. Now I've got to steal a couple of days for a quick trip out to Fld.

Michael

Sting Guest

I know the bus you are going to look at Mike. I hope someone doesnt buy it before you get there. I am surprised it is still there. Just from the look of the pictures, the bus looks good and solid. From everything you have told me thru emails this bus has YOU written all over it. Remember you have to pass thru Baton Rouge on the way back.