Thread: XL2 Side Market LED Lights

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by pwf252 View Post
    That count from Gary is for those buses that are lit-up like Christmas trees. I'm not so lucky as mine's just a light deficient Country Coach. However, on the flipside I didn't have to shell out $42,000.00 to upgrade my side markers
    Patrick I have told you a Million Times to quit exagerating.. It only cost me half that to redo my lights.

Gary S.

Just re-did mine with the led and chrome housings from POG sponsor IBP. Look very nice compared to the old Prevost incandescants with the white plastic base. The light itself is a sealed unit and the lens separate. The chrome housing adds that extra bit of bling bling....and cha ching to the cost.

Thanks guys. Mine already is the two LED variant, and one unit is out. Verified this morning that it is a sealed unit. Before I spend $20+, I guess I'm going to get in with a volt meter, and make sure the problem isn't elsewhere.

Ray

I hope you guys realize it was LEDs that led to the original Bling contest that the King won in Santa Fe. Roger will forever be the King of bling, but those of you that are overcompensating by spending huindreds on lights for your coach may want to resurrect another bling contest.

I have to tell you that in order to win you have to go far beyond having a few fancy lights. Maybe Mango will post pictures of the hundreds of LEDs he and Jerry applied to Jerry's coach. For what it's worth, the King had lights beneath his coach, shiny stainess steel or chrome in his engine compartment, a disco ball, an LED belt buckle, a moving message LED license plate frame, and he schmoozed the 86 year old contest judge.