Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New POG member from California

Oh how I wish we could get it together to go to Kerrville. Aint gonna happen. Turns out, Christine's birthday is next week, and we gots big plans! It's her 50th, and her siblings and spouses are flying in from all directions for a once in a lifetime family dinner at..... "The French Laundry". Quite a big deal for us, as you could imagine.

You will all have to suffer through without us! :->

Hi Curtis and Christine. Welcome to POG. Theres a list somewhere which shows all of us West Coasters. I live in Santa Barbara. There are many more POG members in Southern California. But Harry and Shirlley live up in Grass Valley.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Quote Originally Posted by CCMH View Post
    Oh how I wish we could get it together to go to Kerrville. Aint gonna happen. Turns out, Christine's birthday is next week, and we gots big plans! It's her 50th, and her siblings and spouses are flying in from all directions for a once in a lifetime family dinner at..... "The French Laundry". Quite a big deal for us, as you could imagine.

You will all have to suffer through without us! :->
    Curtis - I can relate! We celebrated Vita's 50th birthday earlier this month and it was a pretty big deal! It cost me a new front load washer/dryer set (with pedestals) and a new hot tub sunken into the 2nd story deck off our master bedroom, plus a family/friends dinner at one of her favorite restaurants. But, you know, it was worth it to see her so happy and excited!

Happy early birthday to Christine!

Curtis, You can find the information that Gary talked about here:

http://forum.prevostownersgroup.com/...ource#comments

Thank you McLeod's!

And, by the by, while I am at it, I wanted to send a special shout out to Steve at California Coach. I went to see him while I was on the "Bus Hunt". And even tho we didnt buy our bus from him, after spending two days there, I can say that he was extremely helpful and knowledgable, and I wouldnt hesitate doing business with him in the future. Either from a buyers OR sellars position. Thanks again Steve.

Welcome aboard Curtis and Christine. As Larry stated we are in Grass Valley, CA and are anxious to meet you both. There is indeed a list of California POGGERS and for some reason Skiff left us off of it. Anyway let us know where you are located and we will see if we can get together.
    Sounds like you are very happy with your beautiful coach and we wish you lot's of luck with it.

Harry & Shirley Hoppe. 530-273-9124
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali