Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: send me HOT pictures

Quote Originally Posted by BoaterAl View Post
    I posted a simple response to a member. Being unaware that the mention of 2 companies are none advertisers now have deleted from my message. #6 above
    Disappointed
    AL
    Al,

I'm disappointed too. Can you PM me with the Converters names. I share Washington's tastes.

Thanks

Since when are we not allowed to mention converter names? I don't recall that being an issue in the past?

I agree with the above posts. Any time we are having a legitimate discussion about features, systems, suppliers, service shops, converters, etc. it seems appropriate we mention names and contact information if needed. I believe the exception to this would be posts designed to sell or promote a company solely for that purpose. I don't think it is fair to say "everybody needs to buy their coaches from XXXX", but I think it is fair to say in response to a question "I have a Marathon and I am pleased with the understated decor and the quality of the coach". (I specifically used the name of a non-sponsor converter to make a point.)

In the context of the question that started this thread it seems pictures or descriptions of conversions with the converter's names is a legitimate response even if the converter is not an advertiser. I got the sense the question was not intended to steer people towards a converter, but to give the POG member ideas for a renovation or upgrade they would do themselves.

But this is just my opinion and I don't own or run this site.

David, Jon, Ray, for posting your opinion on this unfortunate censorship of a message yesterday. If I have offended any current advertiser by using the names of non advertisers was totally unintended. Having posted 100's of messages on the Country Coach for about 10 years the moderator would post a message of caution. Never, do I recall any deletes of there original message. Doing this and then sending me a private message to justify the action. well " no comment".
    We are on the list for Kerrville and will not be attending, my wife just stared at me in disbelief this morning and we own a coach of a non advertiser, we are not welcome at this rally ? Enough said.
    AL

Washington Guest

Al, This is Washington. Could you PM me with the Converters names? Thank you.

Lots of thin skin newbys.
    Ed
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

BoaterAl,

Go on to Kerrville and give 'em heck! I think you will find it to be a really interesting group and they will share their thoughts with you freely and for free. Shame to be so close yet so far away. Its a lose - lose situation if you pull out. I don't agree with censorship either but then it is not my board so I don't make the rules. If you do change your mind and go, I assure you it will be fun. Oh one word of caution, watch out for sheep and the taco twins!

That's my 2 cents, they don't even have a cents key on keyboards anymore.

Washington Guest

awesome! yes please. do you have any pics of ones on a beer budget? we do not have tons to put into it

Al, just come on to Kerrville and sort it out with the folks in person.
    We "Plastic Shield" guys need all the support we can muster.

Unfortunate occurance BoaterAl. We have been here before but not everyone knows that. I wouldve prefered someone say something on a reply rather than just delete something. It works great when everyone is up front with whats going on.
    Members on this site are gracious and helpful so I hope you do decide to make it to the rally.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide