Afternoon All,
Here comes my good and bad news all in one day...

I'd purchased my 4 new AGM 4D House Batteries from Tom who owns Forsberg's Boat Works in Point Pleasant, NJ...they had arrived and Tom called me to come out and have them installed this morning...
All went fine with the installation and I was back home when trouble knocked on my door...

I had pulled back into my yard with my bus but then as usual I back up a little way to lay down the cord that I use to pull the power cord under the bus with to plug it back in..but this time the bus would not move either forward or backward...to get it back up to the house...After a few unsuccessful tries I went in the house and called my Good Sam Road Service...

The fellow that came was here once before when I first got the bus and had trouble getting it up the wee knoll in my driveway...same kind of incident..

But this time Brian checked under the bus before attemtpting to tow it the few feet back up close to my house...and off the road...

He discovered there was NO air in the Air Bags...!!!! Hey I just drove home and brakes were fine, no warning lights or anything unusual showing...and the Air Pressure Instruments read 120 lbs. of air..
Not so...tho'

Then Brian knew he had to tow the bus the few feet up into the yard and he did...with difficulty but he handled it fine...

Now I have to call someone to see what has to happen next...Don't know if Prevost in Springflield will come out...but will call them tomorrow morn...just too spent today to do more...and the Generator still is not working...Tom had no time to work more on the bus this morning after he got the old House Batteries out and the new ones in at Forsberg's Boat Works where I've had Generators on RV's repaired before......"You all know they're heavy devils...!!! lots heavier than any batteries I ever bought for an RV...Tom got me the best price I'd gotten anywhere...for AGM D4's ...1,336.00...for all four installed....

Along with a needed new battery for my Kubota Generator... but it didn't solve that problem...It starts now but still won't stay running...

Anyways I'm having my first real problem just 3 weeks before I'm due to leave for Fl.
Any and all suggestions of what you would do next most welcome...

Now you know why I've been soooo quiet...I knew I'd be here one day crying the blues...but gotta roll with the punches ...I wanted my bus and I got it...!!!!

Wait til I have to tell Mike Sullivan of BCM about this ...Don't know now how I'm going to get the picture he asked me for of my bus taken in a nice background...for the Story he plans to do in the Dec. Issue...

Trouble always seems to come at the most inopportune time...but isn't it always inopportune... Smile...

Hoping everyone else is having little or no troubles with their beloved bus...
Hugs Always Viv...and her Journey One's Cruiser
1988 Prevost Le Mirage XL in New Jersey...

Back with New House Batteries from Forsberg's and this...Pictures galore...
http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/578417261oZbyAY

Hugs Always Viv...