Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: POG 9 - Country Coach Session -Topics

Good one Trukman

... or they send Larry the Cable Guy. Get 'er done.

Screen shot 2010-&#4.png

JDUB, What do you think Skiffer edited out of JK's post?

Let me see if I got this right........2 ball breaking Marathon owners vs every CC owner.

Skiffer, park me far away from the dynamic duo and the CC owners. It could get messy.

Jon,

What could possibly go astray at a POG rally?

sheepcar-0776..jpg

lonesome george Guest

Miles I don't have a Country Coach but I take my hat off to you for your investment of time, effort and for sight to procure, compile and share this information with other C.C. owners! You get a big atta boy in my book.
    I know the ribbing in this group is in fun and poor taste, I also know it is a lot of work put this stuff into in a usable form. I for one would like to acknowledge your effort and willingness to help others.
    Sincere and Lonesome

Truk: Come on - tell everybody what you were doing today. Of course you know I wouldn't tell.

You might have been looking at a Marathon - if you could find one that wasn't over weight on the front axle from all the sheep on board. Sheep don't weight that much do they?

I will watch tomorrow and see what that Marathon brings at auction.

Miles: you are a tremendous asset to POG and CC owners. Thanks so much for the time and expense you have already invested and the present and future benefits to CC owners. I for one have received all the support needed strictly thru you and the POG Membership. Looking forward to attending your seminar at Kerrville and if I can be any assistance - please let me know - I will be glad to help.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Found this picture of the CC dash cable. Damn.

504x_custom_124173.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lonesome george View Post
    Miles I don't have a Country Coach but I take my hat off to you for your investment of time, effort and for sight to procure, compile and share this information with other C.C. owners! You get a big atta boy in my book.
    I know the ribbing in this group is in fun and poor taste, I also know it is a lot of work put this stuff into in a usable form. I for one would like to acknowledge your effort and willingness to help others.
    Sincere and Lonesome
    George,

Nothing we POG members do is in good taste, and that includes the endless teasing. But don't overlook the fact that no matter how bad the teasing, if POG member says "help" we are all here for that person. Miles has proven that along with many others.

Jon,

You're right as Miles has been an invaluable asset to the POG community.

To those who haven't had the pleasure of meeting Miles in person I have a photo taken at his last POG appearance.

mothermiles..jpg

mm
    Last edited by MangoMike; 08-24-2010 at 09:08 PM.