Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: POG 9 - Country Coach Session -Topics

Hi, Bobby. I also have a 1990 Country Coach (60105) and there is at least one other 1990 CC owner, RAHANGMAN, on POG. Rodger has 60115.
    I won't be at the rally (work, kid in school, etc.) but I can send you a .pdf of the Country Coach manual from my bus if you need it to figure out switches, etc. If so, send me a pm.
    Maybe we should start a Country Coach Old Timers group, eh Will?

We also have a "vintage" CC which is even earlier than yours. We unfortunately will not be able to attend the rally as work and school age kids will preclude us being able to attend for the forseable future.

Likewise, even though I have manuals, there are still a lot of mysteries and it would be good to learn more about things. I am currently in the process of replacing the radiator and found corrosion on the inop dash/bedroom a/c so I ripped out the hoses, condenser, and evaporator. I think I see them listed on Prevosts site on their parts listing so someday it would be nice to get it working again. I think that will be a job for Prevost though.

Thank all of you for you vote of confidence . I'm too lazy to look up my CC number , its in the coach some where. Right now I'm fighting a mouse and trying to clean up every thing so Vonnie won't spook.
    Got a fresh water leak around the shower. Man I don't know how to even get to it. All cabinet work is hidden screws.. I'll leave the pump off unless I need it and etc. Other than that it looks like We (Vonnie and I ) and maybe my son Jay , will plan for the 1000 mile trip Oct 7 or 8 and stay for a while if every thing goes right.
    Going to bring my Steel and Amp and try to jam some where around close. Just a little Jeep to haul equipment unless the Coach runs good. See you ALL later.
    I'm hoping to get most every thing on the Coach working good before we come back home. Wabasto ????

Quote Originally Posted by LA-HODAG View Post
    Hi, Bobby. I also have a 1990 Country Coach (60105) and there is at least one other 1990 CC owner, RAHANGMAN, on POG. Rodger has 60115.
    I won't be at the rally (work, kid in school, etc.) but I can send you a .pdf of the Country Coach manual from my bus if you need it to figure out switches, etc. If so, send me a pm.
    Maybe we should start a Country Coach Old Timers group, eh Will?
    Watch that "Old Timers Group" moniker, hahaha, Welcome aboard Bobby, can't wait to see your Coach #, I almost feel a family tie with Brian. Come to think of it, a little old "CC" ain't bad!

Well I finally looked and my Coach is 1989 # 60077 ,,, older than I thought but remade in 2004, took out the propane and replaced with electric stove , stuff.