Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for coach

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

Wayne, another way to look at a Prevost purchase, is to find the coach you really like, it may not be a Liberty or Marathon and consequently be priced considerably less, less enough in fact that you can use the savings to build a storage building to put it in. Most converters use the same components ie Aqua Hot, appliances, inverters, batteries ect. Or, consider how much fuel you can buy for 30-40K and enjoy traveling in your Prevost. My point is that when you really look at all of the converters they are all Prevost shells, the difference is the various methods used to "connect all of the components" for the finished product, and the paint job. Then considerations of the best type HVAC systems best fit your needs and where you intend to do most of your travels.....a whole other can of worms! I think you will find a number of so called "orphan" converters during your search, but I have yet to hear of any one of them that an owner has not been able to get repaired. I have been to various Prevost repair centers, and have yet find one that cares who the converter is. They along with other repair facilities, including our site sponsors are experts at repairing our coaches regardless of the converter. I also might add that the members of this forum are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. So pick the coach you really like and don't be afraid of who converted it! Other comments and input will follow this post. (Guaranteed)

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

Amen Pete!! and just like Jon said Country Coach is best.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

And it might be the best for Wayne, although until he does some homework he will not realize that.

I will make Wayne aware of the need for two side sewer outlets however. (To all POG members, Roger and Micki may want to share some tales in Kerrville)

lonesome george Guest

Welcome Wayneo. Did you work for a company named I.E.S. in the summer of 2000?

Wayne,
    PM me and I'll give you my two cent sales pitch for a Royale conversion or send me a note at coopersc@bellsouth.net. I think I can offer some insight.
    And you really should come to Kerrville.

hey guyes i am on line now still looking for coach if you know of any for sale send them my way then i can ask ????????
    thanks
    wayneo

Welcome Wayneo! We just took our 97 Royale 40ft to Ken Robertson @ Luxury Coach Brokers in Clearwater,FL. This week. We bought a 45 ft Royale XLII 2001. Our 97 is beautiful and newly remodeled with neutral colors. I'm sure we could get some photos to you if interested in it. We love the Royale coaches due to the simplicity of operation. We just drove it down from Indiana with no known problems at all. Call us if we can help you.I don't think Ken has it on his web site yet due to the fact he has been gone to Oregon at the FMCA Rally.
    Ed & Sandy. 305-360-0269 or 305-304-9291
    Last edited by CAPT MOGUL & Sandy; 08-21-2010 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Spelling
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

That 97 Royal Ed & Sandi are selling is a beautiful bus inside and out! Thier floorplan is exactly what we are looking to copy in our bus. I know Ed thas taken very good care of everything and keeps up with any problems. You cannot go wrong with it!
    Danss 1999 Vogue, 03 Chev. Trailblazer

Wayneo,

I second that !
    Contact CAPT MOGUL & Sandy to see their Royale.
    I know that coach, even smells new !

Alek