Thread: Tour of Nova Scotia - Part 3

Default Tour of Nova Scotia - Part 3

Eric, Debbie, and Jay have returned home and we are traveling west, then south to LA for the winter. The latest post take us through the Lunenburg Folk Harbour Festival. Jay played on stage with some of the bands and received three, let me repeat, three standing ovations.

See the adventures at http://prevost.wordpress.com

Lloyd, Pamela,

Thanks for keeping us posted on your travels. Great pics and stories share the experience with all of us. These types of posts don't generate near the response around here as the mechanical type, but rest assured you have an audience who enjoy your photos and blogs.

That Jay is something else - great kid in addition to his musical talents. Listened to his CD the other day on a drive over to Houston (and drove through "LaGrange" along the way). Eric and Deb are going to have some adjustments to make when he heads off to boarding school. Maybe I should run the bus over there and pull it over the pit and Deb can help me with some maintenance and detailing for a few days. Even though Eric isn't allowed to wash their bus, I would welcome his help as well!

Jenny and I enjoyed meeting both of you and look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks Gordon. They take Jay to school tomorrow and have to be off campus at 3 pm. That will be when the empty nest syndrome will set in. A call about ten minutes later to ask for use of the pit may be very timely. Best to you and Jenny.

We have a week of Cape Breton photos and post to finish off theTiur of Nova Scotia postings. Hope to upload them this weekend.