Thread: Got caught by a POG member

Default Got caught by a POG member

You know all the talk in another post about driving a 40'-45' Well i sneeked in Prevost Mira Loma on Sunday to take care of a right turn, and as I parked the bus I notice a bus next to me with his POG sign in the window. Well I did have to leave for home so I didn't meet them but wanted to say Hi !! Well now that I confessed it feels so much better hope I feel that way when I get the bill

Sid, refresh my memory, when one does not greet a fellow POGer, is the fine drinks and dinner for 4 or is it 6 ?

It going to depend on my bill at Prevost. It think it will be dinner for 6:-)

Sid, I know that Ken Z mentioned he saw your coach today at ML. Hey, when you get anywhere in this area, give us a call. We're are a "love to go out to eat" bunch down here!

Ray

Hey how do you get a POG sign for your bus?

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    2000 45ft Prevost Featherlight Vantare XL 17ft slide, an Overbuilt Motorcycle lift and sterling tow bar to take lots of fun with us
    2012 Black Jeep Rubicon OEM Lift Bilstein shocks, PowerPlant Duel Force Warn 9,500 lb Air/Winch
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley
    One Chocalate Lab " Rooster " Our Baby !!!

Larry just ask Jim for one he will send you one. Jim is the guy that run/owns this POG site.

Larry where do you spend the winter at? We stay in Palm Desert.

First year for a full winter
    looks like Havasu lake I have lots of family in AZ

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    2000 45ft Prevost Featherlight Vantare XL 17ft slide, an Overbuilt Motorcycle lift and sterling tow bar to take lots of fun with us
    2012 Black Jeep Rubicon OEM Lift Bilstein shocks, PowerPlant Duel Force Warn 9,500 lb Air/Winch
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley
    One Chocalate Lab " Rooster " Our Baby !!!