Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oshkosh/Sturgis

lewpopp Guest

Gary

Oshkosh is a place that you and I would be watching all of the "A" holes pointing up or over to a b-59-86 something that their neighbor flew until he missed the runway. Then your hear the head "A" hole (Jer) point to a flying machine that bales hay at 55 per minute and so forth.

Don't go unless you want to be with the good buddie of POG, but the sh-t you hear from the so called experts is just that. If you ask them if the take offs equal the landings, they look at you funny. Well, they look at you funny anyways.

Jerry is the only flyer that has flown a single engine non-stop from Houston to Dubai. He uses his bull to fuel the plane when the juice runs out. When he gets back from Dubai from putting fires out, he'll give you an eye full. He went there last week to start the fires. He's the the big taker of money from us thru Halliburton.

The guys at Oshkosh are not afraid of telling you how ignorant you are if you know nothing about dem flying machines.

Nuff said, I bashed my loved ones enough. I had nothing else to do tonight.

Lew

lewpopp Guest

I forgot to mention that I might be going because I think it is around the time that the FMCA rally is in Minn. and My wife has relatives in Wisconsin. Otherwise I would stay close to home. Sturgis is absolutely OUT.

Lew

Hey Grumpy,

If you keep picking on the aviators here we are going to turn this site into a Prevost Pilots club, and we will pick on glider pilots from Elmira.

lewpopp Guest

Don't need fuel of any kind to fly my glider. Just the right thermals. Harris Hill has all of them.

Another reason to stop by on the way to a POG #? Perhaps on the way to Prevost in Quebec this next summer.

It was 54 this morning in Port St Lucie. A far cry from previous days of 90's.

Grumpy Lew Bucks

Gary,

OSH is very cool. If you're interested I have a great DVD on the highlights of OSH and would be glad to mail it to you. Just send me your address at mike@mangomikes.com.

Mike

You know who will be there with these bad boys..........

bonanza_arrivalCVK.jpg

And Lew was there last year. Here is the photo of him at the flight line.....

duct tape.jpg

And we had the Halliburton guys make a sign up for Lew.......

Oil logo.jpg

And before I forget, to those at OSH, when you open this month's Sport Pilot magazine, you will notice a photo of Joe's wife watching JDUB rig up the tent at OSH. Nice two page'er.
    Last edited by Jerry Winchester; 10-25-2006 at 10:52 AM.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Post it up Jerry, lets see it

lewpopp Guest

How come this airplane crap isn't in the proper area so us land lubbers can ignore you?

Joe,

I'm telling you it's like two pages wide. It won't fit in my scanner.

Brother Lew,

We get a little leeway here because we are talking about a rally, not actually about airplanes.

Does your wife know you are using the computer in the middle of the day?

A-1 at OSH

B2OSH 2006 062.jpg

lewpopp Guest

She is in to playing golf these days. Par 3 is out my front window. I also have her permission.

I want to buy an airplane. Where is a nice used airplane junk yard. Piper is nearby, I may get one of their new air pushers. What are they called? Jets? Prevost owner killers?