Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2007 legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    Bob is out of control and Debi is an enabler.

I'm thinking that Bob knows buses are cheaper than mistresses right Deb?
    Ha, whatever you say Jon! I have no experience with mistresses :-)

Debi

daverjr4 Guest

Hello All,
    my name is Dave and I was the Sevice & Warranty Manager for Legendary Luxury Coach and I have openned my own shop in the same facuilty in Coburg, Oregon where they were converted. Since their closure back in July of '07 I was working for Country Coach before there closure, so I grab some of the great technicians and builders from CC, Legendary and deceied to open my own shop for part to full restoration plus repairs. I have been getting most of the Legendary folks together and letting them know there is someone out there that can support them with all their needs, knowing how their built and that I'll be there for them has comfort them (Legendary, CC). I want to extend my services to the group anyway I can and hope to hear from you all in the future.

Best Regards,
    Dave

daverjr4 Guest

Hello, if you need any info on the Legendary's please contact me I was the Service and Warranty Manager and I have all their info color code for the interior and exterior plus all the lastest wiring diagrams, and much more.

Best Regards,
    Dave

Hi Dave:

I am looking at buying a 2007 Legendary.
    The guys at Marathon are sending me dire warnings about a Legendary product.
    Can you share your thoughts?

Thank you.

Jim Paton

Jim,

I have a 2006 Legendary and the only problem specific to Legendary was a leak in the coach by the passenger seat roof that Prevost repaired for me. The issues that have surfaced since then are systems and components that all the converters employ. I find the conversion to be tight and the finishes seem to be holding up. Marathon makes a great coach by don't count out Legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by jpaton View Post
    Hi Dave:

I am looking at buying a 2007 Legendary.
    The guys at Marathon are sending me dire warnings about a Legendary product.
    Can you share your thoughts?

Thank you.

Jim Paton
    We have a 2008 Legendary we bought new in Oct. 2009 and love it! We have had no major problems at all with it so far. We got the full 2 yr. Prevost warranty and 5 yr. Detroit Diesel / Allison warranty when we bought it. FWIW, I have had more work done on the chassis than the conversion so far. There is no reason not to look into the Legendary if you like it. Dave Rousey from Styleworks RV Repair is available to talk to if you have specific conversion questions...as he has posted, he worked for Legendary. What are the guys at Marathon complaining about in the Legendary? Just curious....

Thanks Mark and TPR. The Marathon guys are probably trying to make a sale. Although I did speak to Dave Rousey; I guess some of their earlier coaches had some issues (fixable); but he warned me about coach #15 and 16, which were in production when Legandary went though some lay-offs and employees were bitter. He said the coaches built after #16 were excellent. Is anyone comfortable sharing what they paid for thier Legendary?

Thanks for your help everyone.

jpaton I sent you a private message.