First of all, I should apologize for writing in a comical style. I have actually gotten much more than 500 miles between mechanics with my new coach. Mechanics have only touched it once and that was just a transmission oil change. The rest of the repairs I've done myself.

The point of my sarcasm was that if a new owner was not at least somewhat mechanically inclined that he or she would inevitably need frequent help from various types of handymen and mechanics. Fortunately, I'm a handyman and so I've not needed their physical help. The knowledge, however, is another thing and as we've all come to appreciate, POG is the place to get it.

Today, without warning, I heard a crash and looked over at the kitchen sink. One of those mirrored tiles simply fell off the wall and down onto the sink. This is the second time that it's happened. Luckily, there was no breakage. I'm going to try and glue it back using Liquid Nails. The humidity has been very high here and since we came out of a super-dry climate, there may be some expansion issues.

Never a dull moment,

Not Floyd but Fred

-fred