Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need some help

Thanks to all who have responded. I am thinking of the jeep liberty. I look and drove the jeep wangler and did not like the ride or arm rest. The liberty drove better and had more power, but the the consumer report rates the liberty very low that why i am going to look at ford. As for satellite i am set on TracStar . For tow bar set with blue ox. Now just get my lady set up and on my way to kerrville. I love this site for the information and comrade.

George,

On the satellite front I have had a Winegard, Motosat (both not in motion), King Dome, KVH, and Tracstar (all in motion). The Tracstar is by far the best of the all based on my experience. On the tow car front we haved tow a Jeep Wrangler, Chevrolet Tahoe and a Ford F-350 Super Duty pickup. The Tahoe is the best tow vehicle of the three. It is 4WD and has an M&G brake system. Put the transfer case in neutral, hookup the tow bar, lights and brake air line, take the key out (no steering wheel lock) and go. The Tahoe has room for 6 adults and is comfortable for a long side trip. I have used the Blue Ox Aventa and the Roadmaster Blackhawk II towbars. I like the Blackhawk II best of the tow bars. I bent the arms on two Aventa's towing the Wrangler.
    Last edited by Loc; 07-30-2010 at 11:16 AM.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Loc,I agree,I have a Chevy 4WD 4 door pickup with a roadmaster Blackhawk tow bar also a Saturn Vue and both have the M&G brake system,easy to hook up and simple to tow.