Thread: Nixon Power / Amadas Coach

Default Nixon Power / Amadas Coach

I'd like two recommend two companies who have recently helped me through some generator issues my coach experienced.

Nixon Power who distributes Kohler here in the Southeast serviced my unit in Nashville while it sat at the Prevost facility. Two weeks later they sent a tech to fix a subsequent problem while we were in rural Virginia. I e-mailed them on a Saturday morning at 7:15 AM and had a reply within 30 minutes, and a service van there before noon. (The Tech was outside of Charlottesville and we were in Hot Springs.)

In the process, and while out on the road, I realized that the blower fan that cools the generator bay had seized. After I determined this was not a job I wanted to undertake at a campground, I purchased a new Dayton fan from Grainger, had it shipped to Roanoke, picked it up, then drove to Amadas Coach in Moneta, VA . Their facility is truly out in the country but when I got there, they had a bay waiting, and allowing me to help, had me in and out in less than 90 minutes.

Knock on wood, my powerplant is kicking butt.
    Last edited by TG Transport; 07-21-2010 at 06:33 PM.
    Towson Engsberg
    2006 Legendary XLii DS