Thread: Burningman

Default Burningman

Anyone else going to Burningman?

Been there twice in my old GMC 4107, I don't think I could ever clean up my Prevosts to my satisfaction again after taking it there. But I guess every time I would find a pile of dust it might trigger good memories.
    GregM

Hi Greg,

Sorry for the slow reply, I was checking my messages and didn't know how to get back to the thread, I'm a Neandrathral with computers, so I'll also send you this message in a private message in case you don't get the thread.

What part of the country do you live in if I may ask?

Do you think I need to worry about my generator overheating in the desert? I think I'll crack the bay door, unless there's a dust storm. Would you run a generator in a dust storm in a closed bay, or better to brave the heat and leave it off?

I've always liked Buffalo's, used to be a company in Kansas City that would take people skiing in Colorado for the weekend for $99.00 in a Buffalo with a stocked bar! Did that trip many weekends when I was in my 20's. Bus would leave KC Fri night, we'd ski Sat and Sun, bus would drive back Sunday night, Kansas City 5am Monday morning and we'd go to work! I'm too old for that now, but the old Buffalo never broke down, and always got us there and back safely through the snowy mountain roads. It would rock back and forth, good for sleeping Sun night.

Thanks,

John