Lee and I are planning an extensive trip for our summer travels. After traveling trough various cities along the way (Nashville, Washington DC, Bar Harbor, etc). We are scheduled to leave Maine the middle of August for a month long trip through the Canadian Maritime Provinces. We live in Texas, so just getting to Maine is a long trip just to get to the starting point. On this trip, I decided to use a Rv travel tour group, Tracks to Adventure. I have never used this service before, so after the trip, I will have real world experiences to report. Most of the people I have asked about Tracks have negative comments, but when asked if they had ever travels on a structured caravan, the statement was always no. So we will see. Their are 22 travelers scheduled for this trip, the Viking Canadian Marintime Tour.

My question for the group is does any POGGERS have experience traveling in the Marintimes (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Labrador)? Any information or web site information would be appreciated.

We have already traveled to Alaska several years ago and throughly enjoyed the entire experience. The trip Tuga and Ken are on is definitely a lifetime, journey experience. The destination is great, but the journey is the most memorable for us.

Any help on Maritimes travel information is appreciated.

Hector