Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fellow owners in KC? Mechanic suggestions?

Thanks Jon, I sent you a private message, regarding a mechanic reference.

hello john this is rick may i was the east coast service mang for marathon at the time your bus was made i now have my own shop in fl,even if you never make it to fl ,i,ll help you with any tech advice,if we can find a mechanical guy you trust there in kc ,and the help you,ll get on pog ,we,ll get you up and running,813-833-2284

John,

Rick is certainly one of the good guys, possesses a wealth of experience, and has been to many POG rallies and helped many members. If I were in your shoes I would make an effort to visit with him and the other folks at Coach Worx.

I did not get the PM.

Thanks Rick!

Thanks John

Hi John, I live in South KC and also own a Marathon. I see you are storing in the caves, not good, but will work for a while. Give me a cell number on the private message section. I can probably help you with better storage, indoor, 60 ft private stalls, electric, water, dump. Only available to diesel pushers.
    AL
    05 Marathon XL II 2/S

Thanks Al, sent you a pvt message. John

Al, I checked my sent messages, so maybe it didn't go. My cell's 816 506 6883. Thanks, John

Steve Mitchell Guest

John,
    One of my customers (Ray Worth) Worth Harley Davidson in KC has owned several Prevost Conversions over the years. He's a nice guy and I'm sure you can call one of his Harley stores there in town and reach him. He can advise you as to who he uses for his Prevost technician.

Another contact a little further south (Tulsa/Joplin area) would be Chuck Bently. Chuck was service manager and R & D for Vogue and later Vogue by Featherlite in Pryor, OK. He's moved on now, but can be reached at 417-437-8060.

Good Luck,
    Steve
    Parliament

Thanks Steve, I have some mutual friends with Ray from the flying community, I'll give him a call. John