Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fellow owners in KC? Mechanic suggestions?

Just picked up my "new camper" yesterday. 1993 H340 VIP, Liberty Elegant Lady, 500 hp 8v92. 108,000 miles. It is so cool-- plastic bug screen, racks for bikes, and something that says" Sheep Pen Here" :-). We've had an American Eagle for the past 8 years so the driving isn't much different but the systems will take some time. Look forward to moving from an unconscious incompetent ( don't know what I don't know) to a concsious incompetent ( know exactly what I don't know). I live in southern Missouri and plan to get with Chuck Bently asap. I've known him over the years after he left Vogue and he is a first class guy.
    POG has been a tremendous help to me beginng this learning process.

Bike racks! Any idea where you get those??

Don't have a clue as to where to get a bike rack.

John, my fault here as we left town for a couple of days. My wife still works (2 more years) and we were entertaining customers out of town. Those customers just keep getting in the way of driving the bus . Flying from MT. were suppose to be back early on Sat morning and then there is a maintenance problem, then a fuel transfer issue to balance the plane, then lighting, which as you know the plane must be inspected. See here again the bus has only 1 of the three problems. Missing the connection in MSP we were home at 12:30 AM. Long day.
    I'll give you a call right after dinner.
    AL
    05 Marathon XLII w/ clear shield

Hi Al,

Please put me on your waiting list, cave not good.

Thanks,

John