Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: POG II - The Aftermath

Default It's Really Not Black Water !!!!

Hi to all my new POG ll friends,

Jean and I are back in Laguna Hills. We had a gremlin in our transmission in the hills of New Mexico when we were running with Ken Z and Roger. No power going up some of the hills...seems to have gone away...no doubt it was some form of operator error....the grelim showed up a day later when it would not go into D...but did after I pressed the mode and diagnostic arrows...all went well as far as the tranny goes after that.
    We stopped one night in Outdoor Resorts in Las Vegas....seems they might want to sell me a concrete pad for a large sum of money ( not going to happen). They arranged for a free night stay to check out the place. All went well until we decided to leave. I went to dump the black water and the sewer was blocked and brown smelly fluid appeared around the hose....you can imagine what happened after that...although not as bad as the scene in the RV movie....picture this...an unhappy Mike holding a black water hose with the drain open of a full tank of black water and the drain blocked...it was not a pretty sight !!!
    Jean and I could not have had a more enjoyable time in Santa Fe meeting all the POG ll folks...thank you to all.

As far as POG lll , I am keeping track of all the fine suggestions and Ray is at the site as I write this. We will keep you posted.

Mike & Jean Simmons

simmonsmj@aol.com
    j1simmons@aol.com

I've got a few suggestions:

Don't confess anything, especially about the nasty stuff. Now that Mango, Kevin and you have all publicly admitted to having issues with that stuff, there may be an award at POG III.

Gremlins don't go away. Even self inflicted ones. I suggest you try to figure out what is going on, because transmission problems are expensive, and very expensive when a tow truck is involved.

I also suggest you keep stirring the pot with respect to the POG III. Whipping up the excitement (ala bling contest) makes for a great party atmosphere.

Yep Jon, I see an award for POG III here....."Royal Order of the Mango....With AP Cluster" for anyone who has endured self inflicted bio hazard contamination of the first order.

And it would count;

If your dog hit the dump switch
    If your wife hit the dump switch
    If you hit the switch then looked up the outlet to see why there was no honey flowing
    If the switch inadvertantly moved itself and you got a little nectar on you
    Or if you tried to wash the crapper tank out and caused Old Faithful to rise up in your coach.

See a trend here?

Mike
    AP
    Mike
    AP
    Kevin

dalej Guest

Well I brought the baby home afrer the injector fouled, the Doc said to have a couple of Michlelob Ultra's and call if any thing changes. Jan and I are headed to Phoenix nest month to our nephews wedding so we can see how it really preforms.

JW,

You're way too gracious, as I feel that there is plenty of Mango Awards already floating around the POG.

I'm thinking the Annual Kevinator Award. Kinda like stirring the tanks on Apollo 13.

MM

Not to break thread, but since we are talking about KE, that Corona Kelly pixs are appearing soon.

JW - Is that a flying Prarie Dog? (or gerbil if AP is watching).
    Last edited by MangoMike; 10-19-2006 at 11:38 PM.

win42 Guest

Jim: What information sharing page? Where is it found?
    Thanks
    Harry

Lee Bornstein Guest

Default Sewer Blocked?

Mike:

Gee - Outdoor Resorts maintenance crew had a big Vacuum Pumper out on Monday to remove debris from the sewer line in the new lot section.

Guess I'd better have words with our maintenance supervisor and see to it that this kinda sh## doesn't happen again.

Just want to say thank you for driving us down to Dawn Patrol - glad you stayed awake for the trip.

Good to meet you and your wife - hope to see you again.

Lee

Could've swear I saw Ray Davis in Big Red over the horizon with the Sails flying.

ray_2765_2.jpg

MM

Mike,

That's what happens to a prairie dog at 300 yards when he intercepts a 22-250 round at 4300 feet per second.....

Yes they do fly. Generally into pieces.

Harry,

The information page is on the "Home Page" of the POG site.

Word is that Ray is looking to install one of these on his way home from Texas.

Last edited by Jerry Winchester; 10-20-2006 at 08:19 AM.

Hey POGers,

Janet and I wanted to thank everyone for a great few days in Santa Fe. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed meeting all of you. The food and fellowship were outstanding. Tom truk4u with my generator, Mango and JDub on my Webasto, and Jon A-1 for basic bus chit-chat, thanks guys.

The California Contingent is going to put on a good ralley next spring!!!

Ken Zittrer
    "bluevost"