I began my Prveost research about six weeks ago and I need actual personal feed back (good or bad ) from those of you that are owners and have the experince that I do not have. I sold my 40' triple slide Fleetwood coach and I am looking for (at least at this point, I believe this is what I want) a 2001 - 2003 single slide Prevost. I am getting conflicting information depending on the sales person and what coaches they have to offer. I know from my research and from what I have viewed in the POG forums that the OTR air is the best way to go BUT my question is: If a 45' bus has 3 roof a/c units will it properly cool the coach both driving with the generator running and when hooked up to power? I do live in Florida and will also travel in the southwest. Some people are saying no and those that are trying to sell a bus with 3 roof units are saying no problem. I have also inquired about a couple buses with 4 roof a/c units which obviously if 3 are functionaly acceptable 4 will be fine. Your personal feed back, good or bad, regarding 3 vs 4 roof a/c buses is greatly appreciated.