Thread: Finding one's way

Wink Finding one's way

Three men were hiking through a forest when they came upon a large raging, Violent river. Needing to get to the other side, The first man prayed:
    'God, please give me the strength to cross the river.'
    Poof! .. God gave him big arms and strong legs And he was able to swim Across in about 2 hours, having almost drowned twice.
    After witnessing that, the second man prayed: 'God, please give me Strength and the tools to cross the river'
    Poof! . God gave him a rowboat and strong arms And strong legs and he Was able to row across in about an hour After almost capsizing once.
    Seeing what happened to the first two men, The third man prayed: 'God, please give me the strength,The tools and the intelligence To cross the river'
    Poof! .. He was turned into a woman. She checked the
    map, Hiked one Hundred yards up stream And walked across the bridge.
    'If at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife TOLD YOU TO !

Sooooooo, Roger what do you want to buy that your trying to get your wife to concent to???

Cool

That could be an astute remark Elliott and then again maybe not, we'll have to wait and see

JIM

Quote Originally Posted by HarborBus View Post
    Sooooooo, Roger what do you want to buy that your trying to get your wife to concent to???
    Well, Elliott, since my wife sometimes reads the POG, I must defer to just say, "Just passing along a joke"