Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone know this coach?

I use Miller also,their toll free number is 800-622-6347,I usually talk to Marlene.

Fellow Poggers,

I want to thank everyone who has helped me over the past couple of weeks. After spending the weekend at a campground in Bend Oregon and taking the coach for a Sunday afternoon tour of the gorgeous Bend area country side, we made a deal on the Angola this morning. The help Jon gave on the inspection was priceless and made me very comfortable I was making a totally informed decision. So two weeks from now we will return to take her home.

Thanks again everyone. The insurance also was taken care of by a local Insurance agent that actually was the best price of all the quotations i got from the referrals above. Fortunately it appears there is a real benefit from being from Saskatchewan. My insurance when I take the coach into Canada will be half of what Im paying now.

Looking forward to learning the coach and have to say Im getting much more than my moneys worth out of my POG membership already and Im just getting started.

Thanks again to everyone and especially our service guru Jon!

Craig