Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member from Arizona

Debi and Bob 00 & more: Come on - lets see some pictures. What's up with all this trading going on and not letting your POG buddies in on the results?

Pics - please
    I am sure congratulations are in order - but what do you say to a guy that trades buses as often as most people get a haircut?
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Quote Originally Posted by rfoster View Post
    Debi and Bob 00 & more: Come on - lets see some pictures. What's up with all this trading going on and not letting your POG buddies in on the results?

Pics - please
    I am sure congratulations are in order - but what do you say to a guy that trades buses as often as most people get a haircut?
    Roger, here is what I say, find a new barber :-)

Will send pics when I get some! All I have are exterior pics like our sig line photo.....Miss you and Micki, when are you headed to Asheville??

Debi

Debi needs to get a camera with high speed capabilities. With Bob they go by too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    Hello, my name is Benny and my wife's name is Linda. We have owned a 2007 XL2 Legendary for the past two years and continue to enjoy it as I learn more about it each time we use it. My motivation for joining POG is to learn from other members. I am also new to forums, so please give me a break while I learn. We live in Apache Junction, AZ. I am a native of Arizona and my wife has lived there since the early age of 5.
    We have 2008 Legendary and live in MN. We have coach #1026 and we are very happy with it. Glad to see another Legendary owner in the group!

parksincpp Guest

Welcome to the group Benny and Linda. We have a place in Lake Havasu City, let us know when you come thru. And to Robert and Tracy, yes it's been hot, last week it was up to 114/115 but has calmed down alot, now it's only 100-105.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

Mark & Kristi,

Our 2007 Legendary is #1025. We purchased it from the original owner on April 15, 2008 and have really enjoyed it for over two years now. It was quite and education at first but it gets easier every time we use it. Just returned from a three week trip to Ouray, Co. Great weather there.

daverjr4 Guest

Hello Benny,
    just found your post just wanted to say hi and hope all is well.

Best Regards,
    Dave