Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member from Arizona

Default New Member from Arizona

Hello, my name is Benny and my wife's name is Linda. We have owned a 2007 XL2 Legendary for the past two years and continue to enjoy it as I learn more about it each time we use it. My motivation for joining POG is to learn from other members. I am also new to forums, so please give me a break while I learn. We live in Apache Junction, AZ. I am a native of Arizona and my wife has lived there since the early age of 5.

lonesome george Guest

Welcome, Benny and Linda.
    Most of us POGers are "LEARNING" so ask the questions someone will try to help or at the very least add some confusion.

Welcome to the forum Benny. You can get answers to all your questions here. Some of them may be right answers!
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Bennie,Welcome,this is the place for answers,since Legendary is out of business someone on the board has found a technician that knows the systems.

Welcome Benny & Linda! You'll find that joining POG is the smartest money you'll spend on your Prevost!

Welcome to POG Benny and Linda. I'm sure you will discover you have made the best $100.00 investment ever. Not only great bus information but some of the nicest people on the planet reside here.
    If you want to spend money, we'l help you out. If you want to save money, even better.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Hey Benny & Linda I have a 2006 Legendary here in Pennsylvania. Welcome aboard.

Benny,

I know Apache Junction well since my mother is from Tempe and we lived in Kearny for a number of years. We've had our bus out to Arizona a bunch in the last 5 years and it's always been a good time. Except for a brief encounter with the heat of July. Welcome to the POG and enjoy some tacos for us. We miss eating Mexican food from Arizona as Texmex is no where as good.

JDUB

Hello Benny and Linda,
    We're relatively new to the forum as well and live in AZ (part time between there and NJ). Legendary is a great coach. I've been in a few of them and the finish quality is first rate. We're heading back out in two weeks for a few days and then on to CA for a roadtrip. How's the heat been so far?

Hi Benny and Linda,

Bob and I recently purchased a 2007 Legendary coach and it's a very nice ride. I think by the time Bob is through trading Prevost's we will likely have owned about every conversion out there :-) Long time early POG members here will understand that statement--ha~!

Even though Legendary is no longer in business, we have found three very knowledgeable gentlemen who were a part of building Legendary and who continue to provide service and advice if needed.

Welcome to POG!

Debi and Bob-00 (don't ask )