Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New member

Donnie_M Guest

Default New member

Hello! My name is Donnie Myers and I am excited to finally post on POG! I have heard my name was being thrown around here and there so I decided to read for myself...lol I have a little technical experience on those there Prevosts buses and don't mind sharing.....

Welcome aboard. We have had some very nice things said about you on this site. Glad to see you joined us.

Donnie_M Guest

Thank you.

Welcome, We can use all the "go to guys" we can get.

Thumbs up

Welcome Donnie, nice to have you join us here.

JIM

sawdust_128 Guest

Welcome aboard Donnie!!

Welcome Donnie,

I'm new to Prevost but not RVing. I too have some expertise in electronics and mechanics but not Prevost in particular. I look forward to sharing ideas with you.

Donnie_M Guest

Thanks every one. This will be interesting and fun!
    Last edited by Donnie_M; 06-03-2010 at 12:44 PM.

Donnie_M Guest

Well, I am far from an "expert"..lol I started working on Prevosts in 1984 (I was 16yo) for Harvey Mitchell on Nebraska Ave. in Tampa, Fl. I really don't know how much more I can say as to keep within the "advertising" rules of the site. Years ago I didn't care about "the rules"...lol Maybe Jim will chime in later and let me know what I can say and be safe....

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie_M View Post
    Well, I am far from an "expert"..lol I started working on Prevosts in 1984 (I was 16yo) for Harvey Mitchell on Nebraska Ave. in Tampa, Fl. I really don't know how much more I can say as to keep within the "advertising" rules of the site. Years ago I didn't care about "the rules"...lol Maybe Jim will chime in later and let me know what I can say and be safe....
    Well by my calculations that will make you 42. You should know there are a few here, who will remain nameless, that have socks 42 years old! From one of the old guys, welcome aboard. I'll keep you busy with questions.
    Richard and Audrey Barnes
    and Jessie Jane The Wonder Dog!
    1998 Liberty
    2008 Saturn VUE

My Blood Runs Deep Orange