Donnie, I can speak to the advertising issue.

POG is very fortunate to have a group of sponsors whose monthly fees help keep this site functioning, who participate in our rallies, and who contribute technical knowledge to the group. As sponsors they not only advertise on our site, some are active in posting and sharing their expertise. We in POG do not hesitate to recommend or use the services of our sponsors.

Because they pay to participate it is unfair to them to allow a POG member whose only cost is the annual dues to "advertise" on the forum.

If you have a business and you specialize in Prevost conversions you are welcome as a member and we would love your participation. You can post your advice, opinions, and suggestions, or just get involved in the horseplay. But it is not fair to encourage members to bring their coaches to your for you to work on or repair for compensation unless you are a sponsor.

I don't have any financial interest in POG, I am not in the bus repair business, but I enjoy working on my bus and assisting others. But for me it is a hobby. If it is more than a hobby for you then I think it is completely appropriate for you to see if you are satisfied as strictly a POG member, or if you want to go beyond that and become a sponsor which offers you the opportunity to have advertising, to solicit business and enables you to interact with all the members of POG as both a member and a business seeking POG members as customers.

I have no idea what Jim will say, but I presume it will be similar to what I just said.