One other oddity is the check engine light will come on and may stay on until the coach is shut down. Restart the coach and the light may stay off for a long period of time. With the check engine light on, the turbo may stay on or cut out. Twice the turbo was out and the stop engine light came on for approx. 10 seconds and went out. When the stop engine light went out the turbo came back on. Any ideas here. BTW where is the DDEC customer connector you refer to?

My Detroit tech is at wits end since the problem comes and goes.

And the Rest of The Story is, driving on my trip this past week and the right front Michelin 365 steer tire had a blow out. Must have hit something on the road. Anyway didn't see it. During this incident the dash shook violently since the tire was gone and the coach was riding on the rim I had to bring it to a stop after a couple of hundred yards. The point of this story is the turbo never kicked out for 200 plus miles after this. That still leads me to believe it could be some gremlin in the dash cluster which is what the Detroit Tech tells me. Where can I find a rebuilt cluster or have this one repaired if it comes down to needing a rebuild?

Cal