Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Alaska Bound

Keep your eye out overhead, as Jdub and 7 other planes will be over flying you on their way to Fairbanks this week.

Default Alaska Bound

Hey POGgers,

All good things come to an end, sort of and end. Tonight we had our last evening meal together, it's been over 6 weeks since we met up in Dawson Creek, BC. Tomorrow night we will be on the ferry to Skagway. Friday we take the White Pass & Yukon train up the canyon and back, and then we part ways and head home. Tuga and Karen heading to Louisiana, and Janet and me to Washington State, and south on I-5. Janet has been getting along much better, she wants to thank everyone for their kind words and prayers.

It's been a real adventure for sure,

Ken
    Attached Images Attached Images

Karen and I would like to thank Ken & Janet for planning such a wonderful tour. We have seen many sites in Canada and Alaska in an efficent and timely vacation.

The scenery that we saw today (Three Guardsmen Mountains) traveling from Haines Junction and Haines was magnificent! This last RV park is a beautiful little park in Haines and is a perfect ending spot for a perfect vacation. Ken is a great vacation planner; he considered all of our needs as well as our guests - Cricket and Annie Huemann.

I didn't know what to expect on a trip to Alaska. I can truthfully say that this is the best vacation that I have ever had. Anyone who is planning a trip to Alaska needs to talk to Ken. He is truly, the man!

Thanks Ken & Janet!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Janet,

Nice boot, but since it's black, how can you see all the signatures?