Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Level-Low/HWI

Indeed it is in October. If I remember correctly it's Oct 8-14. Current plan for us is to arrive in Paduccah KY on September 27th, for a couple of days, then moving on down to Nashville.

Gary,

I believe Jon will be in Maine for the Lobsta Fest on those dates.

Truk, thanks I will be back in that area later in the summer, maybe I can catch Jon then.

Gary,

We are between trips but I can meet if you would like. We leave again on 7/17 so the earlier the better. I will be in the dog house if I am not available to load bus.

Let me know via email or PM when and where you will be and let's set something up. The short version of the leveling system operation is when the key is off, the leveling system (not to be confused with the aux air system) should have air "locked" in the air bags by the three five port valves regardless of who the converter is, or if there are additional leveling systems such as HWH.

Jon, I will be in Severville, July 14th till the 19-20th My cell is 910-520-2607. You tell me what is good for you as I am flexible.

14th best, 15th OK, 16th and beyond cannot do.

Jon, 14th it is, what time is good for you and where?

Gary, Two options....meet at your bus so we can deal with specifics, or at my house to visit in the pit under my bus. I can't remember your type chassis or the converter so my bus may not be directly applicable. From the pit you will have total access to the entire underside of the coach in case you have never done so.

Jon

Jon, 2005 Liberty h3-45, if the same as yours we can meet at the pit. If not at the RV park. Thanks Gary

For suspension design the fundamentals are the same with the following exceptions. You have IFS and I have a solid axle. You have fast acting ride height valves I have time delay ride height valves. You have an accumulator tank dedicated to each air bag I have none.

Having said that, none of that will be seen by looking at your coach in an RV park. The only area of the entire suspension system we will be able to see is the components in the steer compartment, and those air bags and valves visible by lifting your rear axle fender skirts.

The suspension system controlling solenoid valves and four of the Norgren spool valves are visible in each of our steer compartments and unless I am not up to speed on design changes, yours and mine should be identical.

You decide which you think will help you the most. I'm OK with your choice.