Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prevost Nj

I will give them a vall they are right iny back yard. Did not think they would work on private coached. Thanks

i've been there a few times and they seem to do a nice job. most recently i had a few stainless panels that were slightly lifting at the edges. they repaired them but in the process put some small chips in the paint on them which i wasn't thrilled about. they touched them up but not very well. other than that they seemed to do a good job and were accomodating with scheduling. definitely not many motorhomes going through there though.

I was able to get Hampton Jitney to look at the coach. They did find the sway bar bushings in the rear completely gone, replaced them and the front end out of alignment. They recommend I go to NJ Prevost as that is where they send that type of work. So off to NJ I went. They found both A arms seals split and cracked, front end alignment on both sides. Rear alignment was out on the drivers side and was aligned and tag alignment were both good. Both front tires were marginal after removing them. The new tires were coded 1410. It was a full day and the mechanic Jeff, I must say was very very through. I will use them again for sure. Thanks for the feed back.

I recieved my invoice for all the work completed. Total with tax about $4,200.00 I felt as though it was a fair price for all the work performed.