Well, you'll have to bring Sully down. We are back in Raleigh, but are cleaning and reloading to go again. In two weeks, the Bonner Bridge Catwalk will begin to heat up as the best shore/pier fishing on the OBX. Some where before June 1, we will zip down and park at the Pea Island State Campground for a few days of dry camping/fishing and then head to Camp Hatteras again.

I think our next outing is going to take us to the Chesapeake, as I have a hankering for Blue Crab picking in Annapolis. Oh yeah, and some more fish feeding. C wants to get to NYC. She wants to visit the Statue of Liberty and I promised her a stack sandwich at the Pastrami King in Brooklyn.

We weren't planning on the Maine rally. We are headed north somewhere in July after my doctors stop chopping at me. So mid July, there abouts? Maybe we can caravan to Maine. Our goal is to get as far north as we can and then jump to the eastern mountain ranges and follow fall south to Florida.

Will I hope the schedule works out. Keep me posted on your plans. If at all possible. I will work to it.