Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: dreadnought skulks no more?

Dread,

Man oh man! Glad you made it happen. Liberty builds one fine bus.

Is this a great country or what!

Mike

Default Liberty Photos

Now you are definately going to have to be at the next POG to help me Champion 'the slides'. What a Coach! Did you drive it home?
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Get that thing on the road!!!!!!!
    I think its time for Sea Trials
    Great colors, inside AND out.
    congradulations!

dreadnought Guest

here's some more inside pix now that I figured out how to do it. Thanks for all the kind words guys. It's a whole lot of money and a big payment every month but it sure is nice. Yes, we drove it home, and then spent last weekend riding the Blue Ridge Parkway and dry camped in one of the Parkway campgrounds. Beautiful drive, the leaves were peaked, very tight campground! They must have built it in the 50's when Ricky Ricardos ride was the biggest thing on the road.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Simply beautiful Dread--I like the combination of the real wood with the laminates. It adds warmth without making the coach appear dark. The enjoyment you will receive from owning this fabulous work of art will offset the monthly payments Congratulations!!

Debi and BOB-00

Sting Guest

I want to echo Debi's words. I was going to say the same thing but she worded it so much more beautifully than I could. I have not seen a new one look any better. Awesome, beautiful, fine, I just dont know if those are good enough adjectives. Again, you should be proud.

Super looking ride there Dread. May you be the shiniest coach at POG III, well for those who are stainless.
    By the way, what campground did you stay in on the Blue Ridge Pkwy?

We were near there last March but trees were still down from the hurricane that past thru.

Thumbs up

BEAUTIFUL. I love the wood and the layout.

I'll not be letting my wife see these pictures.

Mike K.

dreadnought Guest

It was Julian Price Campground, Colorado. And it probably wouldn't haver been so bad except I got there at dusk, they were closing for the night and told me, "just go find an empty spot and bring the number back down to register". I go hauling butt to find a space before they closed and went up the tent camping loop! The path was about wide enough for a golf cart, I dropped the drive axle in the ditch on one side, had to back up and go around the loop the wrong way just to fit. Needless to say, the tent campers were gawking. By this time it was slam dark, I finally find the RV loop and the only space long enough for the bus was straight up the hill. In order to be out of the road I had to back till the tag tires hit the curb, so I couldn't level up because the back was already on the ground! My poor old 71 year old mama was with us and slept on the couch. I told her to be sure to sleep with her head uphill. The next morning she told us she slid out of the bed twice in the night! Oh well, the ride the next day made up for it.

Wink

Good story Dread what a memorable way to break it in. Your new acquisition is perfectly styled and very tastefully done. Congratulations and many happy and safe miles. JIM