Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up

Default Sign Up

OK, I have counted 26 responses to enter your information by the state you live in. We have 378 members and 211 active members.

WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?

Ahem....

MICHIGAN?

I am in Louisiana

Charles,

Michigan is on the next page of states.

Jim

Orren Zook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    OK, I have counted 26 responses to enter your information by the state you live in. We have 378 members and 211 active members.

WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?
    Tom, (and Jim)

FWIW, if members don't respond on the initial display of the state message, it takes a little 'work' to find the state post because it becomes an old message that is not displayed on the next log in.... maybe you could put up an easier way to find the necessary areas for those wishing to participate.

If your state does not display, rather than trying to figure out where it is, type the state name in the search. When it pops up add your info.

The more info you add the better this listing will be as a resource when all the information is gathered and Jim puts it in its final format.

This is merely information gathering right now and the collected information will eventually be contained in a single document available to POG members to use for assistance, local information and to help understand who is where so we can all get free meals and camping.

STATE OF CONFUSION????

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

If you go to the forum and click on POG Member References, all the states are there. It won't go away like the new messages, so you can go to it anytime.

Easy way to find state is go to the forum and click on the title column to sort by column.

http://forum.prevostownersgroup.com/...t-to-Post-Here

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    If you go to the forum and click on POG Member References, all the states are there. It won't go away like the new messages, so you can go to it anytime.
    O.K. I don't like computers and I am trying to comply. Where is POG Member References ? Everytime I start looking for it I get a distraction and have to start over. Is it under some other title in one of those top headings ?

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty