Thread: Planes and Prevost

Hybrid View

You are the Man. So where is your avitar?

lewpopp Guest

Jerry... How the hell did "Lew" get into the pilots conversation? Have I come on as a master of repairs? Au contrare, my friend. I'm here to learn and I have never had anything but a balsa wood plane.

Jeffery Raymond Guest

Default Lew

Me neither.

I could never get the lead dealie on the nose of the plane to stay on with the toy gliders.

By the time you figure out where the wings should be and the tail it was broken.

Better we stay with buses, huh?

Lew, quite the opposite. I said I can do a few things on the plane, but could do anything you (Lew) could do on the coach, which could range from nothing if I choose to dismangling the whole thing, which could also be you...

The issue being what I am allowed to do by law.

Did you ever get out of repair hell and back on the road? Get those photos processed? For all you spent, a new digital camera would have been a rounding error............

lewpopp Guest

For the life of me, I cannot post a picture on this POG site. Guess I'll stick with the Prevost-Stuff.com site now that I have a shirt. Duh

Default Air Bus.

Here is a better picture of the big plane. I haven't got any air to air pictures because nobody can keep up with me.

The little Chevy in the background is my 1990.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up Jon - Tent Camper or Wuss

Okay Captain 210,

I just finished my B2OSH registration for Oshkosh this year, so you should bring the pressurized fart sniffer up for some pilot comeraderie. We are flying in on Saturday, so you will want to be there early to see the +/-100 Bonanzas arrive and recover in 12 minutes.

After arrival, the stage is set for the best part of Oshkosh; setting up the awning and radio for a front row seat at RWY 9 and the Ripon arrival. We have witnessed everything from crashing RV's & Mooneys to P-51's and P-38's with a slew of go-arounds. The radio is the best part as it adds sound to the movie. Sunday you get in to see all the behind the sceens stuff before the show starts on Monday. By Tuesday I am ready to fly home, but the experience is outstanding.
    Attached Images Attached Images