Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Planes and Prevost

Dang Mike, it's like having my mother at work with me. I have had several meetings already this morning, the operations meeting, a phone conference and have gathered my stuff for my trip to Libya tomorrow.

I don't smoke and I don't drink coffee, so it gives me some time whilst everyone else is doing that to catch up.

So Jerry your saying the only vice you have is the bus?

Jerry for Pope!

Mike

Didn't you say you had a martini bar to work on somewhere? Geez, get a little extra time on your hands and you get sainted for it.

I owned part of a resturant until last week. Someone made us an offer we couldn't refuse

However, the margins are better in the oilfield.

http://www.hideawaypizza.com/

A bus guy, a plane guy and now a restaurant dude I am impressed. Now if you can get your oil buddies to get Diesel back down in price we will make you Pope.

I checked out the website - sounds like a cool place. I love the One Planet One Pizza tag line. Mango's is Exotic Eats. Caribbean Beats. however One Planet One Mango does sound pretty good. Post us from Libya, good luck and duck when necessary.

Mike

Posting from Rome instead. Rainy and cool and 8 euros per hour for Internet access. I'm in the wrong business. I think a Mango's at the Colliseum would work. You could do the Lions vs Christians special.

And they have the perfect toad here. Basically a hood and two doors. Makes a Mini Cooper look like a stretch limo. And you could burn LNG in it so it will be like a rolling bomb. I'll try to snap a photo of one this afternoon.