Thread: Instructions For Posting

Default Instructions For Posting

Name, posting name, address (if seasonal both with dates, street address if PO box), phone number(s) fax number, email address, work phone (optional).

Type and year of coach

Resources: overnight camping or parking, hookups, etc.

Can provide: Mechanical help, recommendations for assistance from local companies, area information and advice.

Special notes, such as tools available, directions, skills, etc.

Post a pictures of yourself, coach etc. as attachments. Our goal is to put this data in a cleaner format but for now we want to have it available.

I will be adding threads by state so please find your state and add yourself.

Reply to the thread for your state by providing your information.
    Last edited by Jim Skiff; 04-13-2010 at 04:29 PM.

Thanks Skiffer.... C'mon boys and girls, lets get this contact thing going, it's real important!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Skiff View Post
    Name, posting name, address (if seasonal both with dates, street address if PO box), phone number(s) fax number, email address, work phone (optional).

Type and year of coach

Can provide: Mechanical help, recommendations for assistance from local companies, area information and advice.

Post a pictures of yourself, coach etc. as attachments. Our goal is to put this data in a cleaner format but for now we want to have it available.

Pinging the template that states the intent and content of this posting area

JIM

The states are located on three different pages. When you look at the states on the first page you will see they are listed by the most recent state a member posted information in.
    Go to page 2 or 3 to see the other states. I don't believe any information has gone away. I am putting this information in another section that will make it easier to access and that you can print out and have in your coach.
    Last edited by Jim Skiff; 04-19-2010 at 12:40 PM.

Here is a link for a better format where you can print out the list. Please let me know if I missed someone. I will keep it updated as members post their info.

Open it in Internet Explorer for ease of printing.

Jim
    Last edited by Jim Skiff; 04-23-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Skiff View Post

Type and year of coach

New members here is your guideline.

JIM