Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: got to get a prevost

Mine said "go ahead and buy whatever the **** you want". Well she is now my EX, I guess she didn't really mean it.
    Good luck with your quest, I'm not far behind you. I'm currently in a state that hasn't been visited by Jon.

I am in Diamondhead just norhth of Bay St. Louis. Hope to meet you soon. Dan
    Danss 1999 Vogue, 03 Chev. Trailblazer

Oogie,

Welcome aboard.... Be careful when you mention Skiff and Mahogany, it makes us think of our leader along with wood and we don't want to go there!

Quote Originally Posted by jack14r View Post
    My wife said"YOU DID WHAT"
    That literally happened when I bought Evangeline! I made the committment to buy at 3:00AM one night and sheepishly slinked into the bedroom, woke Vita from a sound sleep and said, "Honey, I think I just bought a bus...." - "You did WHAT???" but once I showed her the pictures after she woke up the next morning, it was love at first sight! She loves that bus as much as I do! In fact, Vita's the one who named her!

Welcome to the group, oogie! Shopping for the "one" can be great fun and will certainly be an adventure! Take advanage of the POG brain trust and ask lots of questions. Be sure to enlist the "boss" in making your of must haves, nice to haves, Not on your life, and take it or leave it lists. "If Mamma ain't happy, nobody's happy!"

When you find the one, you'll know it! It'll feel like home the moment you step into the front salon!

Mike,Do they come in pairs?

Thumbs up WELCOME MATTHEW

Matthiew, just buy your wife an ironing board or mixer and you will be able to buy any bus you choose..........TO LIVE IN

JIM

Quote Originally Posted by jack14r View Post
    Mike,Do they come in pairs?
    Wow, Jack, way harsh. I mean yea, it's true Mike has a pair but he has been able to sleep at night for the last few months. Now that's out the window and the price of Jerked Chicken just doubled for all of us.
    Last edited by tdelorme; 04-08-2010 at 07:01 AM.

Hi Matthew. A wise man once said to me 'it's much easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. Well I don't know if that's quite true but all things being equal, go for it.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Oogie,

I once got a boat (that I didn't know I wanted) for my birthday and later a car or two--again not my idea. I'm sure your wife will come around eventually because it was MY idea that we get a Prevost after a number of other RVs--one of which we still have. The aforementioned "other" RV has sat in the driveway since the Prevost purchase two years ago and we're finally seriously thinking of selling it since I refuse to travel in it. You just have to convince her that it's her idea. Good luck and we look forward to meeting you soon. We're just a few hours east of you in the FL Panhandle. By the way, there are several members who currently own two buses that might be willing make you a great deal.

Bonnie

Oogie,

I (and my wife) found it to be a great purchase because of the time we spend together as a family. We started when our kids were 1.5 and minus 1.5 years old. The kids love it and my wife thinks its pretty nice as well. Give Mango "Noah" a call. He has been prepared for the flood for a couple of years with a pair of buses. Good luck with the search.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston