Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: got to get a prevost

Default got to get a prevost

my name is Matthew Avara, Oogie is the name i used for signing in. I am not very computer savvy, but trying. i am to dependent on staff at office i guess. i am close to convinving my wife and kids that a prevost will be the best gift daddy can ever buy for the family. gonna do it anyway, whether they want it or not. i bought Mama a brand new yamaha outboard motor for Christmas, and a small a custom mohogany skiff to go with it. got to move back in the house for my birthday. any way glad to be a member of a super cool group of Prevost folks. soon will be one of you, an OWNER, may have to sleep in the coach for a while, but, you do what you got to do. any way delighted to be a part of this group.
    Matthew Avara
    Pascagoula, Ms

My wife said"YOU DID WHAT"

Oogie,

Keep the faith. When I told my wife I wanted to look at a Prevost she said there wasn't any way she was going camping.

When she saw the bus she told me she thought she could learn to like it. That was 20 years ago so must be she liked it.

Yea, Oogie, I do believe you have found the right forum to get treatment for MPD. Welcome to POG where wisdom and BS go hand in hand. Give us an idea of what your looking for and we'll help you spend more than you ever dreamed a camper could cost.

Welcome Oogie, Welcome, we love to spend other peoples money. You have come to the right place, enjoy the site and the adventure of finding just the right bus for you.

Oogie: Welcome to the Forum. Glad to have you.

Sounds to me like you are a stand up kind of guy. Buying your better half all those nice things, you should have a green light to buy whatever bus suits your taste.

There is always plenty of free advice here when it comes to spending money, especially when it belongs to someone besides me.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Welcome aboard! Glad to have someone just 40 miles away. Dan
    Danss 1999 Vogue, 03 Chev. Trailblazer

thank you sir for the encouragement. she will come around. looking forward to visiting more.
    oogie

thanks. i have always heard that there is saftey in numbers. perhaps we can fill the culdisac in front of our home with Prevost's. I am in Pascagoula, i see your from the coast. are you east or west of us.

Do what I did, and just tell her you're bringing home a reasonably priced Winnebago.

Mango Mike