Thread: RAGBRAI 2010 Anyone?

Hybrid View

I came by your Alexandria location last night but it appears you were posting messages on POG at the same time. Sorry I missed you but the service was excellent and the crabcakes and mashers and the gumbo were outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMike View Post
    jdub-8390..jpg

This is a JDUB. (the one on the right)

BIRTHDAY ALERT: Truckman!
    Richard and Audrey Barnes
    and Jessie Jane The Wonder Dog!
    1998 Liberty
    2008 Saturn VUE

My Blood Runs Deep Orange

Richard,

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T LET ME KNOW!!!!!

I just live right up the street and was in Mango's until 7pm. ( I hide in the office to dissuade the autograph seekers).

It's mandatory that any POGgers in the area alert me so we can do dinner at Mango Mike's. Mike@MangoMikes.com

PS. Thanks for the business.

Mike

It was a last minute decision. I was in an arbitration case in Old Town all day and actually didn't think I'd have time for dinner between the meeting and my flight. Sorry I didn't ask for you but I looked around the bar and restaurant and didn't see you. I thought you might be taking the evening off. I'll let you know next time I'm in the DC area and we'll do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMike View Post
    Richard,

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T LET ME KNOW!!!!!

I just live right up the street and was in Mango's until 7pm. ( I hide in the office to dissuade the autograph seekers).

It's mandatory that any POGgers in the area alert me so we can do dinner at Mango Mike's. Mike@MangoMikes.com

PS. Thanks for the business.

Mike
    Richard and Audrey Barnes
    and Jessie Jane The Wonder Dog!
    1998 Liberty
    2008 Saturn VUE

My Blood Runs Deep Orange

sticks Guest

This is a late post but fortunately you're taking the coach to sleep in. I've been and it's great fun. The biking is a cinch no matter what the course is, but getting any sleep at night in the campgrounds is the real challenge. just about the time the noisy partying stops ( at 4:30 AM ) the avid bikers are getting up at 5:30 AM to start their day! Sleep in the bus!! turn on some white noise and enjoy!
    !