Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Bayley

Default Jeff Bayley

Jeff, who was a frequent poster on POG and who had what could be described as unique ideas is apparently a national wanted fugitive.

Jeff Bayley.png

That is his mug shot. He apparently has jumped bail on charges of domestic battery (his 3rd offense) and false impersonation according to a bail bondsman from Bradenton. The bail bondsman is Big Johnson Bail Bonds (I'm not making this up) and a reward is offered.

http://www.bigjohnsonbailbonds.com/

Wonder why he's not on their website? He's probably camped out on Time Square as we speak.

If you recall, Jeff was heading to South America the last time he posted. Wanted a change of scenery.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Good catch Gary. If I remember, he was either going to buy a plane (gasp) or boat.

Montell, Texas....40 miles north of Uvalde which is 80 miles west of San Antonio

Yea, and didn't he also show pictures of a huge heavy duty "tank type" Motorhome that he was considering?

Is it just me, or does everyone see his name automatically filled in the username space when doing an advanced search?

If you Google his name and hometown it's classic Jeff. Impersonating an officer heads the list up.

I wonder what happened to the shell that he had for sale?

One hit in the Google search showed he was trying to trade it for a boat. Can't tell if he was successful, but it seems unlikely since one of the other hits was foreclosure.

Yep, this is classic Jeff.

Last I heard about Jeff, he had been involved in an "event" that left his girlfriend, Stefanny, seriously injured. It sounded as if she had possibly been struck, or run over, with a vehicle..... and worse yet, possibly his bus.

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

Boy, sad to hear about Jeff......I wonder if this will have any affect the bridge I bought from him!

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas