Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member / New (used) coach

Smile New Member / New (used) coach

My wife Joanne and Myself (John) are pleased to join your group. We recently purchased a used 2003 H3/45 with 2 slides.

Welcome John and Joanne. I am sure you will learn many things from this group. Some of which, you will wish you didn't know!
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Welcome to the Asylum John. As you will learn we have answers for all of your questions, and on rare occasion some of the answers will actually be correct.

When you get a chance add a signature line with your bus and toad and where you are from. Also, per our by-laws as a new member you have to send all old members an expensive gift. I'm an old member.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    My wife Joanne and Myself (John) are pleased to join your group. We recently purchased a used 2003 H3/45 with 2 slides.
    Welcome John & Joann! Join in the craziness and have fun! Your membership fee to POG is the best $10 a year you'll spend on your bus!

John & Joanne,

Are you the same guys that we met at the mini rally in Port St. Lucie in February? Regardless, we are glad to have you aboard. You will really like this group; we have a great time together. Hope you can make the national rally in Kerrville, TX this October. It will be held at Buckhorn Lake Resort; it is really a nice RV park.

We would love to see pictures of your H3-45. If you have a problem posting the pictures just ask for some help. That is what we are here for.

Again, glad to have you aboard!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Welcome John and Joanne, keep the posts coming and hope to meet you in your travels. If you click on the "Calendar" above, you can look at the entire year and get a good idea of what's going on.

Smile

John n Joanne, It's great to welcome "old freinds" to the group. As I've told you, and posted repeatedly, this is a very special thing that you have become part of. I am proud to have been a part of this "family" since day one, and am very excited that you have joined us. Just remember, though, that I warned you about some of the members. On the other hand, now that I think about it, they might have just met their match!

Luvya, Ken
    Ken Robertson
    Parliament Motor Coach - 727-748-5986

Default New Prevost Owner

Welcome to our Pog Group John and Joanne. When it comes to freindship and information, there is no place better. A word of caution however, certain people, and you know who your are, tend to bloviate.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Welcome John and Joanne, I'm sure you will get some useful information from the site........................or not.

Hello John & Joanne,

Welcome You and another H3,

Alek