Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Bus Stands 2010

If you have sent the check I have it and will hold it until I am confident the stands are shipped, hence nobody's check has cleared.

I don't want to post names.

Tomorrow I deposit all the checks received for stands and issue shipping instructions to the factory. The stands being sent to Knoxville will be available as soon as we return from Kerrville, around 10/18. I will have stands for Debi and Eric and Gary Swaim sent to Kerrville, but if it is not convenient to get them there I will bring them home to Knoxville.

If you have not paid the $193 please do not send it now, but give it to me in Kerrville. Be aware that some who confirmed did not pay, and some who did not order or confirmed did pay so I made an executive decision since the order has been produced. Those who have paid even if they did not order will get stands. Those who confirmed the order, but did not send a check will get stands if they are available. I anticipate I will have more stands available than I will have been paid for so if anyone wants stands in Kerrville it will be first come, first served.

jon
    you sold out here in kerrville before we got a set. what is the correct height for a 2001 XLII? thanks.
    danny and debbie

13 3/4 front, 11 3/4 rear. Works for XL with world transmission and XLII.

What do you think about these Jon?

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...4819_200304819

Would these be a good alternative or should they not be adjustable.
    Last edited by garyde; 10-29-2010 at 12:08 AM.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Gary,

I couldn't open the link. It locked my computer up. But if it is for the air over hydraulic adjustible jacks I use them often. On my coach with the hydraulic part all the way down, and the screw adjustment all the way up they are 1" short of my support points in the rear with the bus fully raised. As long as the hydraulic portion is down they are failsafe supports. I tend to use them for lifting however although they will work as supports also.

Gary,

I got it to open and see it is jack stands.

Two concerns. Is it 12 ton per pair or each one? The drawback however is if the minimum height is 18" they are too tall.

On my way back to the bus from work today, I received a call from fellow Pogger Ron Hampton asking my whereabouts. Ron mentioned that he had just pulled in next to me in Theodore, AL. Ron had picked up my bus stands for me in Kerrville and was making a delivery.

After a long day on the road under less than favorable weather conditions, Ron found his way to the campground we're staying in while I'm deployed to the Mobile field office in response to the BP Deepwater Horizon oil spill incident.

Many thanks, Ron, for taking the time and making the effort to get my bus stands to me.

Delivery to my door. Man, you can't beat that!

Can't beat that for service! Poggers are great! That is how much you guys were missed at the rally!!!

Deb, Eric, and Jay

scott13 Guest

Jon, Are these stands still being built? If so are there any for H-3s? I could use a couple sets. Scott Akers