Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bus Stands 2010

Default Bus Stands 2010

Anyone interested in asking Jon to do another run of stands for your bus.

We joined POG after the last order was complete but would be interested in obtaining 1 or more complete sets if there was another order.

Here's the link with pictures of the last ones Jon did.
    http://forum.prevostownersgroup.com/...ght=bus+stands

They look great. Perhaps the 2010 version could include leather wrapped handles and wireless GPS sensors for precise positioning

I can see we are going to have problems with this James guy.

I will get the tally from James and like the last time seek to get them made at cost, and distribute them at the Kerrville Rally. From experience I know if you need them shipped to you the freight cost will be almost the same as the production cost. If you want stands and cannot be at Kerrville try to get someone who lives near you and is attending to pick them up for you. The last cost of a set for each specific type bus was around $125.

I want current owners to tell of their experience with the stands, to advise if the dimensions have been correct or if they need revision, and if there are any changes besides the leather handles and GPS that can be suggested.

This is not intended to sell stands because we don't make a penny on them. This is intended to make anyone that wishes to or needs to get under the bus safe. Do not ever get under any bus, ever, unless the bus is supported or is all the way down. I don't care if the so-called professionals think nothing of getting under a bus without properly supporting it. they are at great risk.

Thank you, Jon. We have the H3, of course, and would like (am ordering) a set as well. But on ours please autograph them. Thanks again.

Jon we will take a set just like Eric and Debbie got. They worked great on our bus while we were with them last year. Let me know when and where to send the money.

We will not be at Kerrville, but are spending 3 months next winter in LA and maybe someone from the LA are could bring them back, if not we will gladly pay the shipping to get a set.

Thank you for all your effort.

I'm definitely in for a set!

Still can't believe that I was foolish enough to let the first batch get away from me without placing an order.

I won't make that mistake twice!

I am in for a set ..... THANKS!

I'm glad I got mine the first time around. Like everything else the price has gone up. I'm glad I got mine for $55 !
    Wendy and Rick DeSilva
    '08 Marathon H-3
    2017 F350 platinum
    Mahwah, NJ
    Brant Beach, NJ
    Pelican Lake, Fla

Jon, I would really like a set of stands as well. If the GPS thing doesn't work out maybe just paint the right hand stands Green and the left Red. All kidding aside plz put me down for a set.

Thanks

Rick,

Mine were 29.95... Botta Bing Botta Boom

As those needing stands make their wishes known I am hoping James or someone will keep a running total. Like before I prefer to make arrangements for the entire lot to be shipped to one location for distribution at the Kerrville rally. If anyone has questions as to what they look like or how they are used I can post pictures.

We need to know the specific coach they will be used on, such as XL, XLII, H3.

I will ask before production for someone to verify the dimensions. I have my own set made for the XL and Erics for example is the same dimensions of my newer XL. I was not happy with how his fit, and I even may ask for more specific coach data before we put the order in. As we get an idea of how many stands and what the bus mix will be I will post some questions.

BTW, I do not want to convey the stands Eric got are bad or will not work. I just want to see the stands have a better way of distributing the contact area for better weight distribution.