Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pog Iii

Sting,
    Congrats on parting with the sticks & staples, now your on the right track for a Bus. It's hard to get any straight answeres out of this bunch, but I think we have a Millennium owner here. We saw Nelson (Millennium) at the FMCA Rally and he had some really gorgeous displays and he's pro POG, so hurry up and buy. See you in Santa Fe (not to much pressure on you, huh).

Sting Guest

Hey Mango! Yes my coach was on RV.NET. I am "The Stinger" on that board.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    Jon how much do my POG members charge for tours? We had a 2006 Country Coach Affinity. Our interior is pictured on their website. A gentleman flew here from Arizona yesterday and bought it. Are there any Millennium owners within the POG?

Congradulations on the sale of your Coach.. Who did you have it advertised? I am still trying to sell my Lexa, and need to get it sold. Whoops, never mind , I see the response. How long did it take, and what price range did you sell it. I am trying to get some idea what the market is like out there.
    Gary
    Last edited by garyde; 09-22-2006 at 06:02 PM.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

As other sites are considered for POG3, I thought I'd mention a website I've started using as I plan my trips.

http://www.rvparkreviews.com/

People post reviews of various RV parks. It's amazing the differences in opinions on various parks, but you can obviously find parks to stay away from using this site.

Ray

lewpopp Guest

Hey Winchester !!!!

Happy New Year, Rosh Hashana buddy.

Lew,

Is that code for "Yes Jerry, I think POG III in the Ozarks at New Years is fine with me"?

Ray,

I use the same site and have written a dozen reviews on it. It is amazing how much they sometimes differ, but if everyone hates it, then it is surely a dog.

I have been to two ODR locations and they were way sweet which means we would have to get Lew a fake ID to get him in, but I think the rest of us would enjoy it.

JW

Default Pog Iii

Jon,

Buckhorn is a great rally park, it has everything; 8,000 sq. ft. community center w/kitchen, 35 seat movie theater, 2 swimming pools, instant on phones, and it is beautifully landscaped. I know Dee Christensen and he has a first class operation in Kerrville.

I have never been to Branson, but I'm sure that it was be a lot of fun too. With this group of guys, its the people that make the rally not so much the location.

You had mentioned New Orleans, I live in Houma which is 57 miles SW of N.O.
    The only problem with N.O. is there are no RV parks (nice ones) that could accomodate rallies. A few years back a rally was held on rented barges on the Mississippi River. It was a big success; although very expensive! The coaches were loaded onto barges and tug boats departed from New Orleans upriver to visit plantation homes and restaurants on the river. Generators were provided and each coach had 50 amp electrical service.

Just another idea!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot