Thank you so much for your insight, I believe you covered everything. Though we are not full timing yet perhaps in a few months, we have been on extended stay trips and I do get cabin fever. When this comes over me I usually feel like going home right away but perhaps I just need to intubate myself in some of the events going around the park. Perhaps it is just boredom. The cold weather is trying in the bus partly because we have no desire to get out however our two dogs still need to be let outside wich usually falls in my husband jobs. Ed is also fifty and I believe the need to explore and see new sights has a bit to do with age. I am 41 though I have very few family members at home to visit. I get this urge to go back and check on the house. Perhaps if I had no house, this need would be satisfied. However life is an adventure and getting off the super highway and taking a bit of a detour may make it a bit brighter or maybe just some funny stories. I would hope to meet up with you guys in the future. I am going to get a blog before I begin this journey and I will add you on it your taste in hobbies and adventures sounds right up our alley. From Texas Michelle