Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New member - new Bus

Roadpilot Guest

Default New member - new Bus

Hello everyone! We're Dick and Jean Beede from the Lakes Region of NH and Pelican Lake in Naples, FL. We just bought an '06 H3-45 Millenniumm. Hopefully a picture of it will appear as my avatar. We looked for 2 years and finally found a coach that had everything on our "must" list. So far so good.

Look forward to learning all about Prevost's with the help of all you forum guru's.

Welcome Dick and Jean. I am sure you will enjoy your new bus and all the info you can get from this forum.

Show us some pictures of the new bus. Look forward to meeting you at one of the rallies.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Welcome to the asylum. I seriously doubt if we are forum guru's. We are all a little crazy so if you feel you meet that qualification you are going to fit right in.

If you have questions feel free to ask them here. Just don't expect answers, much less correct ones.

Come to our rallies, mini rallies if possible but especially the one in Kerville in October. We all want to see your coach and look forward to the buffet we expect when a new member shows off the coach for the first time. I really like oysters so please include them in the buffet.

Thumbs up

Welcome Dick and Jean, nice to have you aboard.

Your avatar did not appear yet looking forward to pictures.

Check the image size as that is usually the issue with images.

JIM

Welcome Dick and Jean. It is always nice to see new members who have the most discriminating tastes in Prevost converters. Watch out for the Millennium bashers they are just jealous.
    Last edited by Loc; 03-05-2010 at 07:39 PM.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Thumbs up Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Roadpilot View Post
    Hello everyone! We're Dick and Jean Beede from the Lakes Region of NH and Pelican Lake in Naples, FL. We just bought an '06 H3-45 Millenniumm. Hopefully a picture of it will appear as my avatar. We looked for 2 years and finally found a coach that had everything on our "must" list. So far so good.

Look forward to learning all about Prevost's with the help of all you forum guru's.
    Welcome to POG, Dick and Jean! You've made two brilliant choices buying a Prevost and joining POG! We all look forward to seeing pictures of your new bus and learning more about you. Vita and I hope to meet you both soon out on the road or at one of the rallies!

Welcome Dick and Jean. We have been owners in Pelican since its inception. We are on 4767....although our coach is currently at Parliament for some upgrades. You'll love this group, just wear your Kevlar suit at rallies.
    Wendy and Rick DeSilva
    '08 Marathon H-3
    2017 F350 platinum
    Mahwah, NJ
    Brant Beach, NJ
    Pelican Lake, Fla

Quote Originally Posted by Roadpilot View Post

Welcome Dick and Jean to POG. To get started right, meet us for our Oyster Fest Mini Rally on 3/18 - 3/21 (or dates something like that) this month in Mobile, AL. We eat raw oysters for three or four days at restaurant called Wentzels (waitress named Pinkie), then go home. It's very fun time. Perfect reason to drive your bus on a trip, no matter what other plans you might have already made.

We look forward to meeting you both on the road.

Eric, Debbie, Jay Faires
    Huntsville, TN

Welcome aboard Dick and Jean, you have come to the right place, but beware of advise that is made up to make you feel good! By the way, was your membership fee 50.00 for two years?

When did they raise the membership? Last time I re-upped it was $10.00 plus the monthy magazine was part of it.