Good evening, new owner here of a 1979 Prevost Liberty Conversion 35 footer. Just agreed to terms etc and picking up next Thursday in Chicago. I will have questions, the second owner has had it since the late 90's and bought it from the original owner who unfortunately was suffering from dimentia. So there is a lot that has not been handed down. All the manuals are with the coach so hopefully many answers lie therein.

It is an all "electric" coach somewhat unfortunately with a 6V-92 turbo motor, and Allison 4 spd. The really good news is that it has been stored inside all of it's life, by people who know and understand buses. It truly is like a 1979 time capsule and that is the good news, the bad news it is like a 1979 time capsule.

it has 3 year old rubber, all new batteries (6 8Ds) and has very few scratches or dings on the outside. It has 3 what I call cruise air acs, and 3 sources of heat, electric, Espar air, and engine heat. So hopefully I will be warm in the winter as I ski in Montana about 6 weeks a year.

More later, glad to have joined the group

Chuck

Stillwater Mn