Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vantare'

Donnie_M Guest

Actually if I recall correctly only one actual Bi color board. The difference is the location. Either up in the closet or down in the bay. I believe they started getting in the bays somewhere around 98??? I could be wrong. I don't have enough storage space in my head to remember particulars like the actual year things started. If some one just describes their issue I can usually get them in the right spot. Is your dc panel in the bay or closet? If there is an issue with that board, it is very easy to repair. Nelson will probably be the one to ask for those kinds of particulars. I just know how to find and fix the problems...lol
    Last edited by Donnie_M; 06-03-2010 at 12:09 PM.

Donnie_M Guest

1. no...all the ones like yours with the panel in the closet are the same and the coaches with the dc panel in the bay have the same switches. This also goes for the Oklahoma built coaches from about 1999 up.
    2.yes

It's hard to pin down an exact date on the changes. I have seen 98 coaches with the dc panel in the bay and 99 coaches in the closet....all in the titling!!

I actually have a print showing each relay and the in/out put and triggers. It was one of the first prints and matches up pretty close all the way up to the new electrical system coach. Some of the loads have changed, but you can troubleshoot easily if ya know the inputs and outputs.
    Last edited by Donnie_M; 06-03-2010 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie_M View Post
    I actually have a print showing each relay and the in/out put and triggers. It was one of the first prints and matches up pretty close all the way up to the new electrical system coach. Some of the loads have changed, but you can troubleshoot easily if ya know the inputs and outputs.
    That would be a very valuable/helpful piece of documentation for any Vantare conversion owner to have! Okay - somebody has to ask - it might as well be me - how would one convince you to make copies of that print available (i.e. - how much would it cost us)?

Folks,

I'm presently looking at an '06 Vantare. Is there any update on the possibility of support from Amadas?

David.........see PM.

Quote Originally Posted by travelite View Post
    Folks,

I'm presently looking at an '06 Vantare. Is there any update on the possibility of support from Amadas?
    David, I can't answer about Amadas, but there is plenty of knowledgeable support for Vantares available through CoachWorx, Donnie Myers RV, and others who have a history designing, building, and/or maintaining them.

David,

We purchased a 2004 Vantare in March of 09 and have had good luck finding service folks (Hoffman Coach , Donnie Myers RV, etc.)

Good Luck!

Chris

robmick Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie_M View Post
    I'd be happy to help any one with their Vantare questions.
    We have a 1998 Vantare H3 45 double slide that we have had since May of this year. I have about 60% of the documentation, and have been figuring out the rest by trial and error. You may be able tell me what the slider switches in the stateroom closets are for. I also would love to know what the button the shower stall controls.

Thanks if you are able to help.

Rob Mickelberry and family (currently passing through Nova Scotia)

I am pretty sure the slider switches are for dimming rope lights...not sure about shower stall button. Maybe you know what the doorbell looking button in my first bay is?
    Granvil Tracy
    2000 Vantare XLV45, S-2

Yes, the Decora-style Sliders are for dimming the 110v Rope Lights, forward and aft respectively. The switch in your shower (except for or course the digital temp controlled shower valves) was a special customer request and not normal. I take it you have tried it but see nothing happen? I would have guessed either the shower wall roller shade or the shower light lol. You would need to find (if it is in the coach) the original build order. The customer special request will be listed in the options/notes section.